I mean, they’re cute and everything… but why does Spectrum Pharmacy Products send ducks to our customers? Because we’ve got our ducks in a row, so to speak. It’s a metaphor. Or a simile. Or an idiom – yeah that’s it. We looked it up. It’s definitely an idiom.
So what does having our “ducks in a row” mean?
Here is the textbook definition:
"...to have one's ducks in a row.” (verb phrase, idiom) - To be fully prepared; to be organized; to DO one's HOMEWORK.
Here is what this means to our compounding pharmacy customers:
- has served drug companies and compounding pharmacies for nearly 5 decades
- performs over 15,000 analytical lab tests per year
- has multiple state-of-the-art analytical laboratories (California, New Jersey and China)
- tests for elemental impurities to meet new USP 232/233 requirements
- invests in the quality of our products with 40+ in-house chemists and technicians
- supplies the largest selection (1,200+) of USP-NF-FCC grade chemicals
- provides professionally prepared dossiers on more than 500 USP-NF-FCC grade chemicals (far beyond just a CofA)
- shares our expertise through Free Technical Support, plus additional Consulting Services and Educational Programs
- has bicoastal cGMP facilities that are FDA registered and inspected
- is familiar with change control processes
- offers lot sequestration
- provides stellar Customer Support to each and every customer
So that’s the idiom about the ducks. In a nutshell, Spectrum is experienced, prepared and reliable. Below are a number of other idioms that also apply to Spectrum, but none of these lends itself to anything as adorable as toy duckies:
- Actions speak louder than words
Spectrum invests in people, infrastructure, and instrumentation rather than just saying we have “quality.” Spectrum’s actions speak louder than words.
- At the drop of a hat
Spectrum is always ready to help a customer find products or track shipments at the drop of a hat.
- Best of both worlds
Spectrum balances the highest quality products with competitive pricing, providing customers the best of both worlds
- Best thing since sliced bread
Spectrum has built a new 42,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Education facility at 777 Jersey Avenue. Schedule a Tour and see if you agree that these facilities are the best thing since sliced bread.
- Burning the midnight oil
Spectrum’s Customer Support, Quality and Shipping departments are always working to ensure your products arrive on time, even if that means burning the midnight oil.
- Hit the nail on the head
Our new Pharmacy Consulting Services are perfectly timed with the many questions pharmacies have about new regulations. Spectrum has hit the nail on the head with this new offering.
- Let the cat out of the bag
We will have a new ecommerce website by the end of 2018 (oops…we let the cat out of the bag).
If you have suffered quality or delivery issues with other compounding suppliers and find yourself in a fine kettle of fish (ie., difficult situation), it may be time for a breath of fresh air (ie., switch to Spectrum). Problems with a supplier are the worst, like sorting a bag of spanners (ie., overly complex, futile). A penny for your thoughts? (ie., we’d love to hear from you).
Ok we’ll stop with the idioms.
Elvis has left the building …